Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Big Lebowski figures......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Taddy333's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Big Lebowski

    we'll see......

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 10, 2006 01:07 AM: Message edited by: Taddy333 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    The Dude!!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Taddy333's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the dude abides

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh No!

    Good looking guy............
    this is one regular person figure I just might have to pick up~

    [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWESOME!!!

    I hope this happens, and I hope they look good!

    The Dude abides!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, I dunno. Love the film, but I have never had any desire for figures.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    lol, I dunno. Love the film, but I have never had any desire for figures.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">from what I understand-
    (after posting my pic on the WB-
    twill (twill?) be an easy Street Worm/Tablehead custom..........

    but I don't think I've ever seen the flick [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    One of my all time favorite films. But we need a Jesus in bowling alley diorama. And a couple of nihilists.

    I swear I got gooose bumps the first time I ever went to a Ralph's grocery store. After seeing the movie, going to Ralph's was like going to Mecca.

    "He said take any rug in the house."

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Taddy333's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lebowski house 01 thumb

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    feh........

    I'm much better looking~

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 12, 2006 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •